Saturday, September 29, 2012

Wholesale-dress order is Hereee


Sorry for the long wait -_- I've been busy with school lately. Okay, let's start. A few days ago I received my package from wholesale-dress.net and it took about 9 days to get to me, not bad... This was my first time experience in purchasing form wholesale-dress and I am happy that most of the items are not bad like what other reviews say about them.

It didn't come in a box. It was in the plastic bag kind of delivery bag. The package itself was not as heavy as wholesale-dress stated. 


This first one is the Cute Pattern Dots Printed Skirt Pink. It has two pockets on the side. The shorts are light and flow-y.


The inside it silky and bright pink. 


The shorts don't really fit me well cause I have wide hips. It just looks awkward...


The only problem I have with these shorts is that the belt is shorter than the the on in the picture. It looks a bit weird when I tie the belt into a bow, but I could just replace this belt with my other belts.

Overall: 4.5/5



This is the Stylish Korean Style Lovely Pearl Hair Accessories. I don't have that much hair accessories so I was very excited to get this headband. The beads on this headband are so pretty and cute. I can wear it to most occasions.





The beads are attached on a golden chain and the chain is attached on the head band with this clear plastic string. I'm a little concern that the knot at the end will come off loose after many uses. But for now the beads are tightly attached to the hairband.

A problem with this headband is that the ends are fraying and there is a glue to keep the black ribbon from unwrapping around the metal hairband.

Overall: 4/5


Next up is this Preppy Style Embroidered Badge Single-breasted Cardigan Black. I was surprised with this cardigan because the quality of this is sooo much above my expected quality of wholesale-dress apparels. I'm not a cardigan type of person but I read reviews on this cardigan on their website and I gave it a shot. It turned out nice and warm. The cardigan however was not fitted on me because the upper part of the sleeves were a bit too wide making it look weird. The quality of the cardigan made it up for that. So the results are...



Overall: 5/5



This is the Korean Band Lap Leather Short Jacket Brown. I like how the inside has a cheetah print. The jacket is not that thick but it will look good with a hoodie. I have nothing bad to say about this jacket. I think I'm obsessed with the color brown because I have many brown color shoes and brown color jackets. Every time I'm shopping for something my default color will be brown. I'm currently trying to pick other colors.





Overall: 5/5


Next is this Graceful Lapel Pocket Two-button Coat Light Grey (High Quality). I'm not an expert in grading the quality of fabric so I don't know if it is high quality or not but I can say that it great quality. So far I have two blazers. But both of them are in grey tone -_- need a black color one. 



Overall: 5/5


Next is this Stripes Long Sleeve Round Collar Loose Blue. This sweater is very thin but I was expecting it to be like this because they have their own stock photo which showed the thinness of the sweater. I was hoping that it will be thicker and longer than the stock photo but oh well. It's a great fall piece because it's light and loose fitted.



The only problem I have with these is that the sweater doesn't have much shape to it. If the bottom of the sweater were a little bit elastic then it'll look a bit better.

Overall: 4.5/5


Next is this Beautiful Color Matching Short Sleeves Blouse Black . It looks exactly or very similar to the picture on he website. There are two layers the black layer over the purple layer. I like how you can tuck in the shirt and only show the beige and black colors. I don't have much blouses. As you can see I'm addicted to buying outer wears and sweaters.


The top fabric is a little see through just so you know. It not a bad thing. I was just unaware of this when I ordered it. 


Overall: 4.9/5

There was a mistake in my order, I got the wrong item that is a bit cheaper than what I've ordered. The style looks similar so I was okay with it. I didn't want to go through with returning the item because it's not worth the time and effort.

wholesale Best Selling Item Lady's Pleated Cotton Cap Black
So I ordered this hat for my mom and....

wholesale Korean Pleat Brim Leisure Fisherman’s Hat Black

Got this one instead. 


Conclusion: This first purchase was alright. Not bad, not bad. I think I would repurchase again but it'll probably be really really really in the future. I have too much clothes and shoes right now and I'm trying to stop shopping. This purchase compared to my purchase with wholesales7 is about the same though wholesale-dress is a bit cheaper because they have stocks in the US so shipping is way cheaper than Wholesales7. However, I bought a pair of shoes from Wholesales7 so the weight made the whole order a bit more. 


No comments:

Post a Comment