Friday, September 14, 2012

Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Toner Review

This is the Oil Free Acne Stress Control Toner from Neutrogena. It claims that it:
  • Treats acne even before it emerges
  • Eliminates oil & shine
  • Refreshes & soothes

My friend recommended this to me because I was looking for a good toner to use to treat my acne. After a couple of weeks using it, I feel that it dries out my skin. Could it be the alcohol in the product? Probably. As you know, I have Sensitive-dry skin so this toner makes my face red and dried out after using it. I couldn't blame my friend for recommending me something that will irritate my skin. It was mostly my fault. I should read the ingredients of the product before buying.     -_- 
The first thing I noticed when I opened this bottle was the alcohol smell. After a few applications of this, I finally stopped using this. However: My friend suggested that I used this toner to treat only my pimples by dipping a cotton swab in it and applying it on the pimple. It dries out the pimple and it was all gooodd Found it useful at the end =D

No comments:

Post a Comment