Friday, September 14, 2012

My Current Skin Care Routine + Review MISA Golden Snowflake Set II

MISA Golden Snowflake Set II

MISA SET II from MIssha, I got it for 50% off.

Day:

In the morning I wash my face with Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser. This cleanser is very good because it doesn't make my skin feeling tight and dry after washing. I've been using this cleanser for 3 years when my dermatologist recommended me this. 

After cleansing my face, I used MISA Golden Snowflake Skin Toner. It felt very hydrating and soothing. I have sensitive-dry skin so this good for those who has similar skin as me. Next I use MISA Golden Snowflake Milky Emulsion, the toner already made my skin hydrated but the lotion makes it even more hydrating. My skin feels a bit sticky after putting on the lotion but I guess most lotion have a sticky feeling to it. Last but not least I put on All around Safe Block Essence Sun SPF45/PA+++ also bought from Missha... =P (Everything was on sale I couldn't help it but buy many skincare products from Mishha.) 

Night:

The night routine is the same as the morning routine but after putting on the lotion, I put MISA Golden Snowflake Rejuvenating Cream and then the MISA Golden Snowflake Eye Cream. When I first opened the products, I was surprised to see tiny gold flakes in the rejuvenating cream and eye cream.

Results: 

My skin does look a bit smoother and glowing. However, I feel that its not the best and not the worst out of the products I've tried. I could see that the eye cream did really hydrate my eyes. The design of the skincare products are very pretty too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment